No subject

dlb dlb at nehus.ren.nic.in
Wed Sep 20 16:09:38 BST 2006

     Dear molpro-user,
                 We are installing and configuring MOLPRO in Alpha
     Digital machine and we are facing problem in running the program.
     Here is an input format of our test calculation on h2o molecule
     ***, h2o.com
     r=1.85,theta=104
     geometry={o;h1,o,r;
                 h2,o,r,h1,theta}
     basis=vtz
     hf
     ---
     Please check if this is correct format . Is there any specific input
     filename and in which directory it should reside ?
     But we see that in some inputs the keyword FILE 1 or FILE 2 is given
     so we want to make sure what should be the correct format for the
     input.
     We look forward to your kind help and early reply,

     email dlb at nehus.ren.nic.in

     Deborah
     c/o Dr R.H.Duncan
     Chemistry Department