[molpro-user] Optimizing geometry with one of the bond lengths fixed

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 08:49:11 BST 2006

The answer's in the manual: see http://www.molpro.net/info/current//
doc/manual/node513.html
Peter Knowles

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,