[molpro-user] LVECT Error in MS-CASPT2 - any options to help?

Seth Olsen s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 26 07:57:07 BST 2006

Dear Prof. Werner,

I'm not sure I understand.  I have used this same executable to perform
similar calculations on larger systems without this error.  This
calculation employs 250 contracted basis functions.  The error appears
in the output of rs2 immediately after the declaration of the size of
the p-space, not during integration.  Is the overlap in question really
basis overlap or overlap of pair configurations?

Best Regards,

Seth