[molpro-user] Killing Molpro Jobs using SGE

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Dec 4 15:05:37 GMT 2007

Zitat von Javier Díaz Montes <javier.diaz at uclm.es>:

> Hi,
> I can not kill the jobs using kill command, because I run the jobs from
> the Frontend of the cluster. Therefore, I would have to login in each
> node to run the kill command.
> I have a cluster built using Rocks. I have openmpi-1.1-1.

Hi again,

I'm getting confused: are you now using MPICH or Open MPI? The mpirun
command must be the one used for compilation, they are not
interchangable.

All my hints up to now were for using MPICH with SGE. If you use Open
MPI with SGE it's different.

Also in you other post I saw "orted" processes. So: you are using Open
MPI, and not MPICH - right?

-- Reuti