[molpro-user] About detailed error message for filled disk space

Min Seung Kyu min0220 at postech.ac.kr
Thu Dec 6 04:49:48 GMT 2007

Dear MOLPRO users,

Could you tell me about this error message in detail?

Write error in iow_direct_write; fd=15, l=30982, p=788964613; write returns -1

I know this message is about filled disk quota or space, but I want to
know the details.

What do fd, l, and p mean?

Are there any messages about required hard disk space for the calculation?

Because my quota for scratch directory is limited, I want to know the
required workspace size exactly.

Thanks alot.

Sincerely, Min.

Center for Superfunctional Materials, Department of Chemistry,
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)

Mr. Seung Kyu / Min

E-Mail: min0220 at postech.ac.kr
Tel.  : 82-54-279-5858