[molpro-user] how to get out the MO integrals?

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Feb 1 08:59:23 GMT 2007

Yes, this can be done; here's an example:

geometry={b;h,b,2.1}
rhf
{casscf;wf,6,1;state,2;wf,6,2;wf,6,3;wf,6,4}
{fci;occ,4,1,1;dump}

then look for file FCIDUMP in the scratch directory. If you want the
integrals involving virtual orbitals as well, just omit the occ
command.  The data format should be obvious, but is defined in http://
dx.doi.org/10.1016/0010-4655(89)90033-7

Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,