[molpro-user] One-electron expectation values

Brian Prascher bprascher at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 03:22:44 GMT 2007

Is it possible to compute one-electron operators for
the individual orbitals instead of for the
wavefunction as a whole? I want to get <r> and <r**2>
for orbitals like an atomic 1s, 2s, etc. and all I see
is where Molpro will print out the <r> for the
complete atomic wavefunction. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
~brian prascher

Reply to bprascher at yahoo.com

---
Be encouraged...

The LORD will guide you always;
He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.
--Isaiah 58:11 (NIV)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
--Albert Einstein