[molpro-user] LBE0AC

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jan 4 13:49:53 GMT 2007

Provided you have access to the source code and to Maple, you can
define your own density functionals as described in Comp Phys Commun
136, 310 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0010-4655(01)00148-5 . The
description in the manual (http://www.molpro.net/info/current//doc/
manual/node191.html) is admittedly brief, but hopefully you can
simply copy what is done with an existing functional.

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,