[molpro-user] "Buffer overflow in sysinfo..."

Pawel Dziekonski pawel.dziekonski at pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Jun 8 14:28:00 BST 2007

hi,

I have just installed 2006.1 on our altix. it works flawlessly, but
every job generates hundreds of messages like:
WARNING: Buffer overflow in sysinfo gathering keys from /proc/cpuinfo
WARNING: Buffer overflow in sysinfo gathering keys from /proc/meminfo
WARNING: Buffer overflow in sysinfo gathering values from /proc/cpuinfo
this is pretty annoying.
any ideas?
thanks in advance, P
--
Pawel Dziekonski <pawel.dziekonski at pwr.wroc.pl>
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department