[molpro-user] {SPAM}? Unknown directive OPRD for MATROP?

Seth Olsen s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Thu Jun 14 08:23:11 BST 2007

Hi Molpro-Users,

Attached please find the output (with input echoed) from a job which
attempts to implement the improved virtual orbital CAS-CI scheme
described in (Potts et al., J. Chem Phys.,114,pp.2592-2600).  I have run
into a problem that I can't solve because the OPRD directive listed in
47.12 of the manual (under MATROP) is not recognized!  Has the directive
changed or have I screwed up the syntax in some way?  It's going to be
hard to form the right projectors to do the job without OPRD, I fear.

By the way, this is definitely a work in progress, so if you've any
other suggestions, they're welcome.  I'd eventually like to modularize
the whole thing into a PROC to deploy at will.  All suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Seth