[molpro-user] compilation troubles on AIX 5.3

Toon Verstraelen toon.verstraelen at UGent.be
Thu Mar 1 17:04:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

I didn't use these options either. Despite the title of the bug report
these options do not have any relation with the problem. They are just
used for a more verbose output.

Toon