[molpro-user] Where have the cc-pwCVXZ basis sets gone?

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Sun May 27 02:58:25 BST 2007

Benj,

you can use the diffuse functions from the standard cc-pVnZ basis
sets to use with
the cc-pwCVnZ basis sets to make aug-cc-pwCVnZ ones.  Actually it
looks to
me like these are actually available on the EMSL site, but perhaps
only the new one:
http://gnode2.pnl.gov/bse/portal
which is really the only one there that is currently maintained anyway.

regards,

Kirk