[molpro-user] acml error

Glen Jenness grj3+ at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 15 18:06:47 BST 2007

Dear Users,
I recently noticed that my directory was getting cluttered with
molpro_host files, so I went ahead and cleaned those out (I have done so
in the past with no problems).  However I'm getting:

 ** ACML error: on entry to DSYEV  parameter number  8 had an illegal value
 ** ACML error: on entry to DSYEV  parameter number  8 had an illegal value
 ** ACML error: on entry to DSYEV  parameter number  8 had an illegal value
 ** ACML error: on entry to DSYEV  parameter number  8 had an illegal value

whenever I try to run a Molpro job in that directory.
Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Glen Jenness