[molpro-user] Can a center be specified w/o any basis functions

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 16:15:57 BST 2007

This is unfortunately not quite possible in Molpro 2006.1, but the
effect can be simulated to good accuracy at the expense of an
additional tight s basis function on each additional pseudopotential
centre. The following rather unphysical example should give a hint as
to what to do.
Peter

geometry={he;ne,he,3}
gprint,basis
basis={
s,he,9999;
ecp,he,2,0,0
1
2,1,1
}

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,