[molpro-user] Running problem

Attila Bende attlbende at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:02:37 BST 2008

Dear MolPro Developers!

How I can run Molpro as regular user if I install as root?
I downloaded the molpro (serial, i386 or p3) rpm package using my molpro
account.
(Actually, I purchase the academic research group license for parallel
execution).
I install the RPM package as root and I want to run as regular user.
I create a .molpro directory and I copy my token file in this directory
I run the following command:

molpro -d:/home/abende/tmp test.inp

but I got the following message:
!LICENCE! Password missing on licence token /home/abende/.molpro/token

I would appreciate if you could help me.

Your, sincerely
Attila

--
Dr. Bende Attila (PhD)
Senior Researcher III

National Institute of R&D of Isotopic and Molecular Technology
Str. Donath nr.71-103, C.P.700
Cluj-Napoca, R-400293, Romania
Phone:+40-264-584037, ext. 216, Fax: +40-264-420042
e-mail: bende at itim-cj.ro, attlbende at yahoo.co.uk
Web: http://w3.itim-cj.ro/~bende/index.html
         http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-6539-2008