[molpro-user] directory for shared files

Tanja van Mourik tanja.vanmourik at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 15:00:09 BST 2008

Hi all,

I run Molpro on our cluster and normally use the local scratch directory for
scratch files. However, I need to run a calculation that needs more disk than
is available locally, and would like to use a large RAID that is available on
the master node instead. I have changed the -d and -I settings in molpro.rc,
and I am setting $TMPDIR to a directory on the RAID. Some of the files now end
up on the RAID, but some files (I assume these are GA shared files; their names
start with sf_T) are still created on the local disk. How do I change this?

Thanks in advance,

Tanja
   Tanja van Mourik
   Royal Society University Research Fellow
   School of Chemistry, University of St. Andrews
   North Haugh, St. Andrews
   Fife KY16 9ST, Scotland (UK)

   email: tanja.vanmourik at st-andrews.ac.uk

   The University of St Andrews is a charity registered
   in Scotland: No SC013532