[molpro-user] turning off dkroll

Ioannis Kerkines ikerkin at emory.edu
Fri Jun 13 01:27:33 BST 2008

Dear Benj,

I used to have a similar problem once in the past and I solved it by
adding dkroll=0 AND explicitly asking to recalculate the integrals
(using the "int" command I think).

I did this in an older version of Molpro though, I am not 100% sure if
this will work for you in this version.

Best regards,
Ioannis