[molpro-user] turning off dkroll

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 13 18:19:32 BST 2008

Ioannis and Kirk,
Thank you very much for the input (Kirk, I promise I hadn't forgotten your
recommendation for using the -dk basis sets, I was just trying to get something
working first and hadn't changed much from my starting input file :-).  I am
using 2006.1 with patchlevel 84.

I tried the dkroll=0/int suggestion, but I don't think I implemented it properly
b/c it is still calculating the dk integrals each time.  I put the most recent
version of my input file down below.  The first time through the loop everything
looks fine (no surprise there), but the second time through it calculates the
dkh integrals for 6-31g*, runs the HF, and crashes during the calculation of the
dkh integrals for 6-311g** b/c of a singularity in the overlap matrix (this is
one of the reasons I wanted to turn dkroll off).  Please let me know what I'm
doing wrong.
Thanks,
Benj

basis=6-31G*;