[molpro-user] Electron spin density at the nucleus

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 14:36:09 BST 2008

Dear Jacek,
You can certainly calculate the spin density at the MCSCF level; see https://www.molpro.net/info/current//doc/manual/node247.html
However the answer you get will not be very good for the problem that
you mention!
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,