[molpro-user] small problem with delta(HF) in DF-SAPT

Glen Jenness grj3+ at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 5 21:25:43 GMT 2008

Dear Molpro users,
This is a problem I've posted on before.

Essentially what's happening everything will go find right up until the
electrostatics part.  Once there, it'll exit out saying record not found
(see the attached files except for bw_avtz2.out).  In all cases, I used
the direct algorithm (except the water dimer case).  Figuring that this
might be the problem, I removed the direct option.  It then proceded to do
the dimer, monomer A, but when it got to monomer B, agaisnt all logic, it
started using up disk space-it filled up the /scr/ directory (around 100GB
of disk space) and then exited out!  Even though I was using density
fitting, it still managed to fill up 100GB of disk space!

I've attached the full outputs from several different jobs that I have
encountered this problem.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Glen Jenness