[molpro-user] What does " ONEINT: MBLU TOO SMALL" error mean and how do I get around it?

Dr. Seth Olsen s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Fri Mar 28 02:27:20 GMT 2008

Hi Molpro-Users,

A recent B3LYP/LANL2DZ optimization of an organometallic complex failed
with an error that I have not yet seen.  It sounds to the naive like a
problem with memory allocation for a matrix decomposition, but I don't
know.  The error reads:

5:5:fehler on processor   5:: 0
2:2:fehler on processor   2:: 0
3:3:fehler on processor   3:: 0
 ONEINT: MBLU TOO SMALL   3599

 GA ERROR fehler on processor   0
0:0:fehler on processor   0:: 0
1:1:fehler on processor   1:: -927713280
4:4:fehler on processor   4:: 0
6:6:fehler on processor   6:: 0
7:7:fehler on processor   7:: 0

I have attached output, input, included XYZ and log files.  Does anyone
know what's going on here?

Many Thanks,

Seth

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Centre for Organic Photovoltaics And Electronics (COPE)
Condensed Matter Group
School Of Physics
The University of Queensland
Brisbane Qld 4072 Australia

Tel: +61 7 3346 3946
Fax: +61 7 3346  3992
email: solsen at physics.uq.edu.au

Unless stated otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the Sender and not the views of The University of Queensland