[molpro-user] Restarting numerical frequencies

Terry Frankcombe tjf at rsc.anu.edu.au
Tue May 27 03:14:53 BST 2008

Hi folks

My problem is the same as Like Thomas', which remained unanswered on the
mailing list.
<http://www.molpro.net/molpro-user/archive/all/msg02261.php>

How do you restart numerical frequency calculations?  (I'm using
2006.1-85.)

Using the old wavefunction file, if I try just the frequencies command I
get Luke's error.  If I do a CASSCF calculation first, the freq job
starts again from the beginning.  If I try the start option to
frequencies I get:

 Error on FREQ directive

 Unknown parameter START for set FREQ

Anyone care to enlighten us poor clueless users?

Ciao
Terry

--
Dr. Terry Frankcombe
Research School of Chemistry, Australian National University