{SPAM}? Re: [molpro-user] Localize virtual orbitals

zhendong zhao zzhao at olemiss.edu
Fri May 30 01:19:51 BST 2008

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
The gaussian program suites can generate well localized virtual
orbitals, but I do not know how gaussian can do this work. The US gamess
only generate well localized occupied orbitals too.
It is no too easier to figure out the active space for CAS calcuations
without MOs virtualization tools.
I am looking forward to some one giving some advices, how can I figure
out the active space according to the MOs coefficients from HF
calculations without pains.
Best regards,
ZZ