[molpro-user] [Molpro-user] Problems running patcher on 2006.1 version

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 15:04:39 GMT 2008

Valérie,

This was due to two problems:

1. The new server was not configured correctly - this has now been fixed.

2. The program wget that Molpro 2006.1 uses to download files has
changed it's behaviour. We have made a patch for this but of course you
will need to fix patcher in order to get it! Running:

sed -i -e 's/-N//g' utilities/patcher.c
rm utilities/patcher
make utilities

should fix up patcher.