[molpro-user] XYZ input

Jayashree yfpjaya at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 08:57:33 GMT 2008

I tried 'geomtyp' instead of 'geomtype'. It still gives me the same error
that I mentioned -
 Faulty geometry input, specified line:
1.072766
0.000000
-0.341914
 Your input contained            4  fields, but there should have been
           5

 Z matrix     Current Z-matrix
 ========

 Records:   700.0   700.0
 Maximum, total, and current numbers of geometry points 100   0   0
 Orientation using atomic masses

   #     Tag     N1 Distance  N2 Angle     N3 Angle        J

   1  1
   2  2   O       0 0.000000   0 1.475858   0
   3  3   H       0  ? Error
 ? Too few geometry parameters given on zmatrix line
 ? The problem occurs in zmatrix

My input is -
  basis=6-311++G
  geomtyp={xyz}