[Molpro-user] Segmentation fault with FCI

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Wed Oct 1 22:37:33 BST 2008

Dear Lorenzo,

In the latest version of the program (2008.1) the program ends
"gracefully" with a insufficient memory available error.  This
calculation
involves a very large number of determinants.  The formatting is also
blown out for C2v symmetry.  Even with just the cc-pVDZ basis set
the FCI has over 39 million determinants in each irrep (in Cs).

regards,

Kirk