[molpro-user] disk and memory requirements for MP2

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Oct 6 22:08:38 BST 2008

This certainly means disk full. Make sure that
the environment variable TMPDIR points to the correct
scratch directory (or that the appropriate directory
is specified using the -d option, see section 2.1 of manual).

If you don't have enough disk, try df-hf;df-mp2

Best regards
Joachim Werner

--
Prof. Hans-Joachim Werner