[molpro-user] NaN trouble with dft gradient

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 20:23:44 BST 2008

Dear Bas,

The implementation of HCTH147 in Molpro 2006 is known to be imperfect.
This problem has been fixed in version 2008.

Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,