[molpro-user] FCI and MRCI methods

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:05:35 BST 2008

It all depends on your MRCI reference function since it will include
just singles and doubles.  The FCI of course in this case is just a
CISDT calculation.  If you enlarge your MRCI reference function you
can systematically approach the FCI result in this case.  We did this
many years ago for the H+H2 system (see, i.e., J. Chem. Phys. 116,
4142 (2002)).

-Kirk