[molpro-user] 2008.1 + ifort 10.1 gives ARMCI segfault

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Sun Oct 12 21:08:04 BST 2008

Hello,
I compiled 2008.1 successfully with pathscale.  However, when I compile it with
ifort 10.1.018 the compilation works fine, but molpro dies with the following
message:

0:Segmentation Violation error, status=: 11
Last System Error Message from Task 0:: Inappropriate ioctl for device
  0: ARMCI aborting 11 (0xb).
system error message: Inappropriate ioctl for device
  1: interrupt(1)
WaitAll: No children or error in wait?

I have attached my config file.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Benj FitzPatrick
University of Chicago