[molpro-user] Installing molpro in MPI version

Ganga Periyasamy ganga.periyasamy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:18:15 BST 2008

Hi,

I have the problem during the parallel installation of Molpro2008.1 from
source code.Molpro dies with the following command.

Could you please help me to overcome this problem.

make[3]: Leaving directory '/molpro2008.1/src/Molcas'
Make[2]:***[objects] Error 2

I think i made a mitake in the CONFIG and have attached for some
suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Ganga