[molpro-user] Visualization of Molpro output files

Grigoriy Zhurko reg_zhurko at chemcraftprog.com
Wed Oct 15 05:02:09 BST 2008

  The recent version of our program Chemcraft can visualize output files produced by Molpro. It can show geometries of Cartesian optimization steps, vibrational modes, SCF iterations, mulliken charges, dipole moments. Both Windows and Linux versions are available, but the Linux version has some disadvantages. The program is commercial.
  The program can be downloaded at our website:

http://www.chemcraftprog.com/download.html

  We appreciate any comments or suggestions concerning improvement of Molpro support by Chemcraft.

  Sincerely,
  Grigoriy Zhurko.