[molpro-user] Mac OS X parallel installation

Vincent BOUDON Vincent.Boudon at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Oct 28 15:42:41 GMT 2008

Hi,

I want to compile parallel Molpro on my Mac Intel (2 x 2.66 GHz Dual-
Core Intel Xeon).

I have installed Global Arrays.

When I do:

./configure -mpp -mppbase /usr/local/ga-4-0-8

I get:

-----------
machine type recognized as x86_64 (Generic 64-bit)
kernel recognized as Darwin (Mac OS X)

G95 Fortran Compiler, Version 0.91
FC=/sw/bin/g95

GNU Compiler Collection, Version 4.0.1
CC=/usr/bin/gcc

Use BLAS library - Mac OS X built in BLAS library
BLASLIB=-L/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/
Current/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/Current -lBLAS

Enter BLAS linking flags or [Enter] for above

Use LAPACK library - Mac OS X built in LAPACK library
LAPACKLIB=-L/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/
Current/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/Current -lLAPACK

Enter LAPACK linking flags or [Enter] for above

Use MPP library - Global Arrays with tcgmsg
MPPLIB=-L/usr/local/ga-4-0-8/lib/MACX -ltcgmsg -lglobal -lma -lpario -
larmci

Enter MPP linking flags or [Enter] for above

wrapper parallel not found in PATH

Result so far of configure written to CONFIG.errout
-----------

So what can I do ? What shall I add in PATH ?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Vincent Boudon.

Vincent BOUDON - Chercheur CNRS

Equipe Spectroscopie Moléculaire et Applications
Département Optique, Interaction Matière-Rayonnement

Président de la Société Française de Physique Bourgogne Franche-Comté

Institut Carnot de Bourgogne, UMR 5209 CNRS-Université de Bourgogne
9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47 870, F-21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE

Tel.   : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 17  /  Fax    : +33 (0)3 80 39 59 71
E-mail : Vincent.Boudon at u-bourgogne.fr
Web    : http://icb.u-bourgogne.fr/