[molpro-user] molpro2008.1 AIX

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 15:50:34 GMT 2008

John,

This is unfortunately the case at present and reflected at:

http://www.molpro.net/supported/

We are in contact with IBM but at the moment we do not have access to
any of their machines for porting or testing. Jyh-Shyong has kindly
provided access to a machine which we are using to work on the problem,
and hopefully we will have AIX working in the next few weeks.

As a side note we certainly do not recommend copying of CONFIG files.
The changes to CONFIG from Molpro 2006.1 to 2008.1 are particularly
significant in terms of content and the way in which it is used, 2006.1
CONFIG files will definitely not work with 2008.1.

Best wishes,

Andy