[Molpro-user] running molpro with additional mpirun options

Mikael Johansson mpjohans at chem.au.dk
Tue Sep 9 10:07:04 BST 2008

Hello All!

Unless I'm misunderstanding the issue, it shouldn't be that laborious.
You could change you molpro.rc file, which includes the "program run
wrapper" from:
   -l/anicepath/mpirun
->
   -l/anevennicerpath/mpirundummy

where mpirundummy is a script which intercepts the mpirun command and
modifies it as it (you) sees fit before executing the real mpirun.

It worked for me in a similar situation (needed to change some stuff
for HP-MPI over IB).

Have a nice day,
     Mikael J.
     http://www.iki.fi/~mpjohans