[molpro-user] Wave Function Definition

frornell at usp.br frornell at usp.br
Fri Apr 3 13:04:18 BST 2009

Hi, Tyler

Unless you are interested in excited states, your molecules have a 2Pi
ground state, which implies that you should correct your wf symmetry
in your input.

Also, if you want the best calculations in the literature on the
halogen oxides, we should look at the work below (and references
therein). In fact, it gives you a chance to check the correctness of
the results you generate with Molpro.

On the Spectroscopic and Thermochemical Properties of ClO, BrO, IO,
and Their Anions
Kirk A. Peterson*, Benjamin C. Shepler, Detlev Figgen and Hermann Stoll
J. Phys. Chem. A, 2006, 110 (51), pp 13877?13883

Good luck.
Fernando