[molpro-user] Problem with ./configure

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 12:50:48 BST 2009

Lukas,

You can purchase commercial Fortran compilers, for example ifort, pgf90
or pathf90. Alternatively the free g95 compiler can be used.
Unfortunately the gfortran compiler was not robust enough at the time of
2006.1 release to build Molpro, so can not be used; it is supported for
Molpro 2008.1 onwards.

Best wishes,

Andy