[molpro-user] MRCI natural orbitals

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 17:45:00 BST 2009

The following job calculates both individual and average state natural
orbitals at the MRCI level (for a not very interesting example).
Peter

geometry={b;h,b,2.1}
rhf
{mcscf;state,3}
gprint,orbital
{mrci;state,3;dm,5000.2;natorb}
third=1/3
{matrop;
load,dm1,den,5000.2,state=1.1
load,dm2,den,5000.2,state=2.1
load,dm3,den,5000.2,state=3.1
add,densav,third,dm1,third,dm2,third,dm3
natorb,natav,densav
}