[molpro-user] Computing higher roots in MRCI

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Sat Apr 11 16:36:34 BST 2009

Richard,

I agree that what you did should have worked.  You could also try the
following:

state,6;accu,1,1,1;accu,2,1,1;accu,3,1,1;accu,4,1,1;accu,5,1,1;

That will still use 6 reference states for the pairs but roots 1-5
will not be converged at all. The time per
iteration will probably be the same as before, but perhaps it will
converge faster.

best regards,

Kirk