[molpro-user] CCSD(T) calculation

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Mon Apr 13 20:00:34 BST 2009

Dear ZHendong,

You should check two things: 1) does G03 freeze core electrons (Molpro
does this by default, you can keep all electrons correlated by putting
core,0 somewhere at the beginning of the molpro script); 2) for basis sets
like 6-31g six cartesian "d" functions are used in G03, but Molpro uses as
default spherical gaussians - just look at the number of basis functions
in both ouputs; you can change this behavior by typing "cartesian"
somewhere in the script).

Best wishes,

Tatiana