[molpro-user] Gaussian and Molpro DFT calculation

zhendong zhao zzhao at olemiss.edu
Tue Apr 14 16:02:43 BST 2009

Jason,

Thanks for your help. I tried b3lyp3 and cartesian.  Below is my input:

geomtyp=xyz
geometry={
}
basis=6-31g(d,p)
$functional=b3lyp3 !(dft=[b3lyp3])
set,charge=0
set,spin=0
cartesian;
rhf;
dft;

The result is still different. Some one told me the gaussian default
grid is 75302, but molpro default grid is 1.d-6 (1000000) from manual.
I read manual (18.3.1)and try to set grid using GTHRESH,GRID=1e-6 (or
1.329e-5). No sucess. Is my input wrong? or I should modify the default
parameters?

Thanks,

Zhendong