[molpro-user] compiling Molpro 2008.1 in a Cray XD1 Machine

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 16:09:08 BST 2009

Cesar,

We have never tried or tested Molpro on the XD1. However, I wrote to
Cray and they confirmed that the system is basically a normal
Linux/x86_64 system so it should be possible to build and run Molpro. I
would suggest to try and build, and then write back if you encounter any
difficulties.

Best wishes,

Andy