[molpro-user] no value of LIBMOL set

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 29 06:23:12 BST 2009

Hello all,
I just had my head node go down, and I had been launching molpro from an NFS
share on it.  As a temporary fix until I can get it back up I wanted to run
molpro from a native location on each compute node, so I copied the install over
and changed the few lines at the top of the script that had a path in them so
that they reflected the new location.  However, when I try to launch a job I get
the following error,

/ab/molprop-2008.1_10_4/molprop_2008_1_Linux_x86_64_i8.exe, len=58
   -master, len=7
alfredm.uchicago.edu, len=20
     35121, len=5
         2, len=1
         2, len=1
         0, len=1
         0, len=1
/ab/molprop-2008.1_10_4/molprop_2008_1_Linux_x86_64_i8.exe, len=58
   -master, len=7
alfredm.uchicago.edu, len=20
     48142, len=5
         2, len=1
         2, len=1
         1, len=1
         1, len=1
 ? Error
 ? process_options
 ? The problem occurs in no value of LIBMOL set

This is 2008.1 with patchlevel 31.  I've tried this on several boxes and they
all come up with this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Benj FitzPatrick
University of Chicago