[molpro-user] MolproView on Mac OSX

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 12:31:34 BST 2009

Jacek,

Please could you make a bug report about the molproView script,
attaching the modifications you have made as an attachment, so we can
investigate?

Regarding the lack of XML end tags, according to your output the version
you are using has no patches applied (PL 0). Testing with all patches
applied, and even with the Mac binary version (PL 21), the XML close
tags are present. Could you try updating your build to see if this
solves the problem?

Many thanks,

Andy