[molpro-user] too many domains for CCSD

Ricardo Mata rmata at cii.fc.ul.pt
Mon Aug 10 13:06:23 BST 2009

Dear Ersin,

Did you compile the 2008 version with a different number of maximum
valence orbitals (while running configure)? This is the most relevant
parameter in defining MXDOM. If not, you might want to check right
before the domains output the value of DOMSEL, since in the new
version this parameter changes according to the basis set used, if not
explicitly given.  If this is the case, and you are interested in
using the same domains as in the Molpro2006 run, you should set the
value explicitly in the input. If none of this helps, send the outputs
and I will be glad to take a closer look.

Best wishes,
Ricardo