[molpro-user] CCSD(T)-F12 calculation with Au-containing species.

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Dec 17 08:22:55 GMT 2009

Dear Patryk,
for defining basis sets, see mails to molpro-user by myself and Kirk
Peterson
dated December 5 and 6, 2009. Unfortunately, there is not much
experience
yet with RI basis sets (ri_basis) for transition metals. But it seems
that the
Turbomole def2 JK fitting sets work quite well for this (and for
df_basis_exch).
For the density fitting (df_basis) one can use the corresponding
mp2fit sets.

Currently, CCSD(T)-F12 geometry optimizations are only possible using
numerical gradients (done automatically with optg, but expensive).
We are working on analytical gradients for MP2-F12 and CCSD(T)-F12,
but it will still take considerable time to finish this.

Best regards
Joachim Werner

--
Prof. Hans-Joachim Werner