[molpro-user] viewing homo orbitals in Molpro

Grant Hill jghill at wsu.edu
Sat Feb 14 01:14:08 GMT 2009

Adi,

How are you running your DFT calculations and with which version of
Molpro? In my, admittedly very quick, test the orbital energies are
automatically printed after the RKS-SCF. Without further information I
would point you in the direction of the print options:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/quickstart/node31.html

Grant