[molpro-user] Molpro 2006.1 on IBM power6 under AIX5.3

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 11:37:47 GMT 2009

John,

At the time of 2006.1 release the stable Global Arrays version (4-0-1)
contained broken include files, so we included fixed copies directly in
Molpro.

In more recent versions of GA these header files have changed
significantly, so it is quite likely that there is a clash between what
is in your 4-1-1 GA library and the 4-0-1 include files in Molpro
2006.1. The easiest way to fix this is to link against GA 4-0-1 as
recommended in the Molpro 2006.1 documentation.

For Molpro 2008.1 onwards we use the include files directly from GA
since they are now fixed.

Best wishes,

Andy