[molpro-user] cp-corr. Potential DF-LCCSD(T0), numerical accuracy

Berger Raphael berger at chem.helsinki.fi
Wed Jan 21 06:34:06 GMT 2009

Thank You Gerald and Grant,

in my case {hf,accu,16} did the trick.

Because i have a small system with
all strongly interacting fragments and i only wanted to scan a _tiny_
region on the PES. So domains did'nt change also just with the defaults,
and  since the fragments interact strongly i do not want to use the
local-treatment to correct for bsse. My goal is to get only some
estimation about the general size of the intermolecular BSSE in terms of
eq. geo and total energy in this 3-atomic system.
I wanted still to use LCCSD because it should be a kind of benchmark for
the methods performance when I then go for the bigger molecule.

Thank You for advice
 	R. Berger