[molpro-user] Convergence Problem in MCSCF Calculations

Sunil sunil.phys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:00:50 GMT 2009

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your helping hand. I am getting convergence by choosing
distances above 0.9 Ang. However, there is convergence problem for distances
less than or equal to 0.8 Ang. I think, 0.8 or 0.7 Ang is not too small to
result in "no convergence". Can the convergence problem at small distances
be eliminated by using cards line WF and CON?

Thank you

Sunil